Ask Alex J. Scharff, Attorney at Law.
(Please note that only questions about Texas Criminal/Civil Law or Federal Criminal/Civil Law may be submitted on the form below. Alex J.Scharff, Attorney at Law, does NOT answer questions on Criminal/Civil State Law outside of the State of Texas.)

Request Answer to Civil or Criminal Law Question:
Your name:
Your email:
Your telephone number:
Select subject :
Best time to contact you?
*use CTRL to select multiple times
How BEST can you be contacted ?
Is your situation extremely urgent? YES NO